Sunday 16 September 2012

MORE SWEET SUCCESS: Tea-party inspired cupcakes!

I love doing weddings and bridal showers! It lets me create unique and one-of-a-kind treats for a their special day. No matter what the theme or decor is of the shower, I always "play" and "decorate" my cupcakes accordingly.

The host was throwing a baby shower ,for her sister-in-law, that was "tea party inspired." Delicious appetizers and small bites were being created for the event. I was very impressed by the decor, it matched the theme perfect!

I created three cupcake flavors with three different decor!




Lemon cake with raspberry and vanilla buttercream.

Chocolate cake with white chocolate chunks and caramel buttercream.


Peanut butter cake with chocolate buttercream.




Overall, the cupcakes were a hit! The host, mom-to-be, and guest loved them all. This was another example of sweet success.

Happy Baking!
Kimm

No comments:

Post a Comment