|Lucy, cookbook author and chef.|
1) What inspired your culinary and pastry career?
2) Explain your most memorable dining experience at a restaurant.
3) What tips would you give to a basic cook or baker just learning his/her skills?
4) Describe your cookbook "Marinades." What made you write a cookbook?
|Lucy's first book, Seared to Perfection.|
|Lucy's second book, Flavored Butters.|
|Lucy's third book, Marinades.|
By the way, I'm still looking for a publisher on the Uzbek cookbook in case anyone's interested…
5) What is your food guilty pleasure?
I looovvveeee Lucy's blog Hungry Cravings! Be sure to check it out for food inspiration. Her latest book, Marinades: The Quick Way to turn everyday food into exceptional fare is available at anywhere cookbooks are sold or just click the link to order.
I am very lucky to have read Marinades and it is sure of the most well-written and straightforward cookbooks on the market. From what ingredients do to the variety of recipes, it is a great addition to any professionals or domestic cook's library. I can't wait to try the blood orange-rosemary, IPA-Jalapeno, and peach-poblano marinade this summer!
Lucy's other cookbooks included Seared to Perfection: The Simple Art of Sealing in Flavor and Flavored Butters: How to make them, shape them, and use them as spreads, toppings, and sauces are also just as delicious and well-written!