Monday 8 April 2013

Beautiful Baby Shower Cupcakes!

This past Saturday, the typical Seattle spring rain suddenly stopped and sunshine beamed through the blue skies. It was a perfect and gorgeous day to celebrate Kristina's soon-to-be-born daughter! Close friends and family gathered in her very warm house.

Green and purple colors decorated everything from the balloons, to plates, candy, and table runners. I loved it! We all munched on light appetizers and saved room for my extra special cupcakes.





Peanut butter ganache
 
 
I created 4 delicious flavors: Peanut butter Ganache, Peppermint-Chocolate, Strawberry Swirl, and German chocolate.
 
Kristina's favorite?
 Peppermint-chocolate! (So was mine!)




 


I always loved German chocolate cake, thus made a mini version!


 
 
I truly enjoyed baking cupcakes for Kristina and wishes her and her family the very best with the new baby girl.
 
Happy Baking,
Kimm

No comments:

Post a Comment