Monday 14 May 2012

MORE SWEET SUCCESS: Private party for The Overlake School.



Another success story: a private, suprise, party at The Overlake School in Redmond, WA. I was asked by the host to produce enough  mini cupcakes for approx. 100 people and that would delight everyone. No problem! Why? The host gave me enough time to prepare, gave me her cupcake budget, and a request on flavors (chocolate for sure, and no nuts at all!).

I created three delicious flavors for the party:
1) Double chocolate cloud: Rich chocolate cake and chocolate buttercream, topped with ganache.
2) Poppin' Bottles: Strawberry cake with champagne (Yes, CHAMPAGNE!) buttercream, topped with a slice of real strawberry.
3) Milk and Cookies: Chocolate chip cake with chocolate-freckled whipped cream.

The cupcakes looked BEAUTIFUL on my brand new, 5-tier cupcake stand! Best of all: they were a hit and everyone enjoyed them. Working with an organized host made the cupcake order go smoothly and successfully. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Brief info: The Overlake School, is a private, non-religious school (5-12 grade) in Redmond, WA, that thrives on education and the upbringing of their students. A small, yet spacious, school it is recognized as one of the most outstanding educational schools in the entire state of Washington. I feel honored that I am working with them.

Happy Baking!
Kimm

No comments:

Post a Comment